PRGXchange™ Source-to-Pay Trends to Watch in 2021
Annual gathering of global finance, procurement and source-to-pay leaders highlights key topics impacting source-to-pay and lessons learned from 2020
Now in its 13th year, the virtual event provided a forum for participants to learn about industry trends, share learnings from 2020 and the rapid impact of COVID-19, hear predictions for the future and collaborate to solve some of the leading challenges facing today’s finance leaders.
The conference featured six interactive thought-leadership sessions that included discussions around:
- How a leading grocer established a safe, remote working environment for employees during the pandemic, while also improving supply chain efficiency to continue providing essential goods to customers across the
- The “next future” and how companies can adapt by learning from the evolving global economic landscape;
- Making diversity and inclusion a workplace priority by expanding recruitment, offering new training paths and engaging with the community;
- Why 2020 has reinforced the importance of having a proper crisis response plan – one that enables continuous adaptation and improvement;
- The five steps for ethical decision-making and the problem-solving processes that result in organizational cultures of integrity.
“Although we missed our usual in-person interactions and discussions, PRGXchange featured thought-provoking sessions that cover not only source-to-pay but also our mission and role as business and finance professionals,” said PRGX CEO
PRGXchange attendees included procurement, finance and source-to-pay leaders from multiple business sectors – technology, pharmaceutical, consumer packaged goods, manufacturing, retail and grocery, to name a few.
PRGX helps companies spot value in their source-to-pay processes that other sophisticated solutions didn’t get to before. Having identified more than 300 common points of leakage, we help companies reach wider, dig deeper, and act faster to get more value out of their source-to-pay data. We pioneered this industry 50 years ago, and today we help clients in more than 30 countries take back
Source: PRGX Global, Inc.
Financial Community Information
Inquiries from institutional investors, financial analysts, registered representatives, portfolio managers and individual shareholders should be directed to:
PRGX Global, Inc.
600 Galleria Parkway
Atlanta, GA 30339
Victor A. Allums
Phone: (770) 779-3011
BDO USA, LLP